This site is no longer being updated and will be removed soon. Please click here for the most up-to-date information.
➤What information does Render collect and how is it used?
- When using Render, depending on the user’s role in the project, you will be asked to input a username, password, email address, phone number, and Skype name for yourself and other users.
- We may collect the above information in order to assist you with your project. This may include:
- Help in solving technical problems
- Contacting you regarding completion of edited translation audio files
- Software update information
➤Does Render share my information?
- We do not trade or sell your information to third parties for any reason.
- We do not share your information with third parties for any reason except in the case of technical support for your project.
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personally identifiable information remains private. However, in the event that we are required to disclose personally identifiable information by a court, the police or other law enforcement bodies for lawful reasons, we will make such a disclosure without being in violation of this Policy.
➤How does Render secure my information?
- All information using web synchronization is sent and stored using an industry-standard, encrypted (SSL), military-grade connection.
- Storage is password-protected. Only authorized users can log in to the system and store files.
We use certain security measures to help keep your personal information safe, but we cannot guarantee that these measures will stop any users from trying to get around the privacy or security settings in Render through unforeseen and/or illegal activity. Consequently, you acknowledge that there are circumstances in which unauthorized persons may access your personal information.
June 11, 2018